Two year olds
- I Want My Dinner by Tony Ross
- The Queen tries to teach the Princess manners. When the Princess runs into a Beastie, she tries to teach it manners.
- Twenty-six Princesses by Dave Horowitz
- Even though the prince is a frog, all twenty-six princesses show up with their unique personalities. This is a fun alphabet book.
- Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? by Carmela Coyle
- An inquisitive little girl asks all kinds of questions about what it means to be a princess. A mother and daughter get to the heart of the matter and find out what it really means to be yourself.
Three years old and Up
- The princess secretly teaches herself to be the best knight in the land!
- Princess Hyacinth has a big problem- she floats! What will she do to solve this problem?
- Learn about the secret lives of princesses, such as what pets they own!
- Princess Molly the Messy lives in a tower room in her castle. The rest of her royal family is neat and tidy. They complain about Molly's messy habits. Can they learn to appreciate her mess they way she does?
- Princess Smartypants is happy being a Ms., living with her pets, and doing as she pleases. She is pretty and rich, so all the princes want her to be theirs. Princess Smartypants will only agree if they can complete the tasks she assigns them.
- When a boy and a girl have to agree on a fairy tale to tell, they have two different ideas about what the story should be. They tell the tale together, and invent a mixed up story they both like.
- A little girl draws a paper princess and cuts her out. Before she has a chance to add some hair, the princess blows away. The paper princess travels through the air, visiting a carnival, a town, and a jay while searching for some hair and the girl who created her.
- No longer a favorite companion of the little girl, the paper princess longs to go out and make new friends. The dog tells her it's a hard world for small fragile things. Yet as a breeze carries the princess along she runs into a cat, a baby, and a boy. Finally a group of butterflies carry her on a long journey, where she finds a new friend.
- Presents a re-telling of the well-known fairy tale of a young girl who feels a pea through twenty mattresses and twenty feather beds, proving she is a real princess.
- Angelina goes with Miss Lilly to the palace to help teach a dance to the princesses. At first Angelina feels awkward and out of place. The princesses are so perfect and beautiful! When Miss Lilly gets sick it's up to Angelina to teach them the dance.
- Once there were three princesses who had everything anyone could ever want. However,they soon became bored. Thinking that servants had all the fun because they seemed so busy.Then the princesses became servants for a day. Who could believe there was so much to do? No matter how hard the work or how tired they got, they kept working, because Princesses are not quitters.
- Princess by Susan L. Roth
- What would you do if you were a princess? Would you stay home from school and eat chocolate all day? This princess tells us what she would do.
- Elizabeth's story begins where many princess stories end. She is a beautiful princess with beautiful clothes. She lives in a castle with plans to marry Prince Ronald. Everything changes when a dragon shows up, burns Elizabeth's castle and clothes, and takes Prince Ronald away. Determined Elizabeth, dressed only in a paper bag, must find a way to outsmart the dragon and rescue Ronald.
- Three princesses live in a sad, dry, dusty land. Before the queen died it was covered in forests and filled with bird songs, but the heart has gone from the kingdom. The king holds a contest to choose which of the three princesses will rule when he is gone. Clever Suzanna and beautiful Miranda build impressive tall towers, but all shy Serenity can do is plant an apple pip. Will that be enough to win her father's approval?
- Have you ever wondered how anyone could feel a pea under all those mattresses? Well this is the true story as revealed by the very smart pea.
- The princesses had everything they could ever want and servants to follow them around and do everything for them. How boring! Isabella the youngest princess was not happy, she decided she did not want to be a princess anymore.When her father sends her to the pigsty she finds true happiness.
- All day long, Princess Bess participates in each courtly ritual, dressed to the nines in her elaborate princess attire, newly donned for each occasion. But what outfit will Bess reveal as her favorite?
- This is a Disney book describing all of the Disney princesses.
- These Princesses dig in the dirt, kick soccer balls, and splash in muddy puddles--all in their sparkly crowns!
- Geraldine believes in fairies because she is one.She knows it because she does everything a fairy princess does. She says that you can be whatever you want to be, you just have to let your sparkle out.
- When the princess and her friend share stories a little bird lines his nest with all the happy words he hears. The princess becomes sad when her friend goes away and all the birds try to cheer her up. Can the little bird find the right words to do it?
- When a pig and a princess accidently get switched at birth the king thinks a fairy changed their child into a pig.They name her Priscilla, the royal princess. The farmer tries to set things right but the king and queen don't believe him.Will the pig marry a prince?
- A quick-witted swineherd and a pig named Lollipop are royally rewarded after they reform a spoiled princess. Sequel: Clever Lollipop
- After reluctantly kissing a frog, an awkward, fourteen-year-old princess suddenly finds herself a frog, too, and sets off with the prince to seek the means--and the self-confidence--to become human again. Sequel: Dragon's Breath