Join us at the Northside Library for a 45-minute session of chatting about books, snacks, and a fun activity. Books provided to the first 10 participants. Grades 5-6. First Wednesdays at 5pm.
- May: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World by Shannon & Dean Hale
- April: Pashmina by Nidhi Chanani
- March: Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett
- February: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
- December: Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage
- November: The Real Boy by Anne Ursu
- October: I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to be your Class President by Josh Lieb