Monday Night Book Group (Crozet Library)
Revision as of 17:07, 14 January 2016 by Hayleytartaglino
Article in Book Groups
Join our informal group for relaxed and stimulating book discussions at the Crozet Library on first Mondays at 7pm.
Newcomers always welcome. No registration required.
Please call 434.823.4050 for more information.
- January 4, 2016: The Winter of Our Discontent by John Steinbeck
- February 1, 2016: The Boys in the Boat by Daniel Brown
- March 7, 2016: The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers - this year's BIG READ title
- April 4, 2016: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- May 2, 2016: Dead Wake by Erik Larson
Past Titles Read
- June 2015: The Good Lord Bird by James McBride
- July 2015: Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
- August: No meeting
- September 2015: The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- October 2015: The Johnstown Flood by David McCullough
- November 2015: Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
- December 2015: Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer