Gold Medal Reads - Books about the Olympics and Olympians
Revision as of 20:38, 12 July 2016 by Mdickens
Inspiration. Competition. Aspiration. Exhilaration. Overcoming odds and showing national pride. Read a book and share the excitement of the Olympic Games.
Memoirs of Olympians
- Grace, Gold, and Glory, by Gabrielle Douglas
- Running for My Life by Lopez Lomong
- Age Is Just a Number by Dara Torres
More Nonfiction about the Olympics and its Athletes
- Run The World by Becky Wade
- The End of the Perfect 10 by Dvora Meyers
- The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- Gold by Chris Cleave
- Don't Tell Me You're Afraid by Giuseppe Catozzella
- Once a Runner by John L. Parker Jr.
- Tumbling by Caela Carter