Revision as of 23:42, 1 July 2014 by Angela C
Article in Young Adult Fiction category.
You know you love me...
- 1 Chick Lit for Teens & Tweens
- 2 Chick Lit: Branching Out
Chick Lit for Teens & Tweens
- And try these books that read like this one.
- and try these other books that read like the Princess Diaries.
Melissa de la Cruz
Cecily Van Ziegesar
Chick Lit: Branching Out
Am I Old Enough Yet?
- The Bridesmaid by Hailey Abbott
- All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
- Teen Idol by Meg Cabot
Brits & Aussies
- Girl, 15, Charming But Insane by Sue Limb
- Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
- The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
- The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green by Joshua Braff
- Son of the Mob by Gordon Korman
- Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
Dig a Little Deeper
- Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti
- Born Confused by Tanuja Desai Hidier
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonya Sones
- So Super Starry by Rose Wilkins
- Fresh Off the Boat by Melissa de la Cruz
- You Are SO Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah! by Fiona Rosenbloom
- Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
WWJD...In High School
- Emily Ever After by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt