There are some problems with OverDrive access on apple products with the new iOS 7. learn more
Now you can download audiobooks and eBooks onto your computer, MP3 player, eReader or other mobile devices, or burn many titles to CDs. The Jefferson-Madison Regional Library subscribes to this service through the company, OverDrive.
Sign into your account first. This allows you to see all the books available PLUS books in a special "Advantage" account that are only available to JMRL patrons.
- Getting Started
- Access the OverDrive catalog of audiobooks and eBooks
- OverDrive Help
- JMRL instructions (PDF) download audiobooks from OverDrive
- JMRL instructions (PDF) download eBooks from OverDrive
- JMRL instructions (PDF) download eBooks onto a Kindle
- JMRL instructions (PDF) download eBooks and audiobooks onto a tablet or mobile device
- COMPATIBLE devices for audiobooks and eBooks
- INCOMPATIBLE eBook devices
- Still need help? email: email@example.com
This digital service provides classic audiobooks from Recorded Books. It is offered by the Library of Virginia to public libraries statewide. Patrons can borrow up to 4 books for 14 days each. There are no renewals.
Freading is another way for you to enjoy eBooks from Jefferson-Madison Regional Library anytime, anywhere. This service is offered by the Library of Virginia to public libraries statewide. Freading currently has over 20,000 titles from every genre in its collection and more eBooks are being added each week. The best part? Books are always available - no waiting, no holds lists and no late fees!
More free eBooks are available here. This list was compiled by the Poudre River Public Library District.