(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 14:47, 29 June 2009
Bbjoring (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 21:58, 8 March 2010
Michellebe (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 83:||Line 83:|
|*[http://aries.jmrl.org/search/t?danger+along+the+ohio '''Danger Along the Ohio'''] by Patricia Willis.||*[http://aries.jmrl.org/search/t?danger+along+the+ohio '''Danger Along the Ohio'''] by Patricia Willis.|
|+||*[http://aries.jmrl.org/search/t?my+side+of+the+mountain '''My Side of the Mountain'''] by Jean Craighead George.|
Revision as of 21:58, 8 March 2010
- Bluestem by Frances Arrington.
- The Dying Sun by Gary L. Blackwood.
- Williwaw! by Tom Bodett.
- The Perilous Journey of the Donner Party by Marian Calabro.
- A dramatic, non-fiction account of the doomed California settlers. J 979.4 Calabro.
- Empty World by John Christopher.
- A Week in the Woods by Andrew Clements.
- The Wild Boy by James Lincoln Collier.
- Rodzina by Karen Cushman.
- I Am the Ice Worm by MaryAnn Easley.
- The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke.
- Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead George
- Tree Castle Island by Jean Craighead George.
- Nory Ryan's Song by Patricia Reilly Giff.
- Lost in Death Valley by Connie Goldsmith
- A nonfiction account of four families who sought an ill-advised "shortcut" to the California gold fields. J 979.4
- The Adventurous Life of Myles Standish and the Amazing-But-True Survival Story of Plymouth Colony by Cheryl Harness.
- J 974.402
- Anna's Blizzard by Alison Hart.
- Toughboy and Sister by Kirkpatrick Hill.
- Boston Jane by Jennifer L. Holm.
- The Wild Children by Felice Holman.
- Into the Fire-Storm by Deborah Hopkinson.
- The Wreck of the Ethie by Hilary Hyland.
- Escaping the Giant Wave by Peg Kehret
- Alabama Moon by Watt Key
- Shipwreck by Gordon Korman.
- Trial By Ice: A Photobiography of Sir Ernest Shackleton by K.M. Kostyal
- J 910.92 Kostyal
- The Wreckers by Iain Lawrence.
- Willow and Twig by Jean Little.
- The Boy Who Spoke Dog by Clay Morgan.
- Kensuke's Kingdom by Michael Morpurgo
- Nim's Island by Wendy Orr.
- Adaline Falling Star by Mary Pope Osborne.
- Bread and Roses, Too by Katherine Paterson.
- Avalanche! by Ron Roy.
- Paint the Wind by Pam Munoz Ryan.
- Frozen Stiff by Sherry Shahan.
- Cabin on Trouble Creek by Jean Van Leeuwen.
- Burying the Sun by Gloria Whelan.
- The Wanigan by Gloria Whelan.
- Danger Along the Ohio by Patricia Willis.
- My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George.