See what staff are reading (and recommending!)
Bob Bjoring (Central)
Anne Chiles (Central)
- Molotov's Magic Lantern by Rachel Polonsky.
Nancy Cook (Central)
- Vanished by Sheela Chari.
- Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick.
Meredith Dickens (Gordon)
Krista Farrell (Central)
- Poster: My Life in Twenty-Three Yoga Poses by Claire Dederer.
Noelle Funk (Scottsville)
- The Illumination by Kevin Brockmeier.
Willow Gale (Bookmobile)
- The Wake of Forgiveness by Bruce Machart.
Gary Grant (Albemarle Trustee)
- The Orchard: A Memoir by Adele Crockett Robertson.
John Halliday (Central)
- Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner.
Holly Huffman (Greene)
- Mandela's Way: Fifteen Lessons on Life, Love, and Courage by Richard Stengel.
Lindsay Ideson (Northside)
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Russ Lyttleton (Central)
- The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris by David McCullough.
Joyce MacDonald (Central)
- Let's Take the Long Way Home: a Memoir of Friendship by Gail Caldwell.
Gail Ott (Louisa)
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain.
Heather Pehnec (Central)
- The Small Adventure of Popeye and Elvis by Kevin Brockmeier.
David Plunkett (Central)
- The Dream of Perpetual Motion by Dexter Palmer.
Ginny Reese (Greene)
Jacqueline Rice (Central)
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly