- Starring Sally J Freedman as Herself by Judy Blume
The energetic Sally is spending the winter months in Miami with her mother, grandmother, and brother. This means missing her father, getting to know new classmates, and dealing with a sinister neighbor she is convinced is Hitler. With her active imagination, she should be able to survive it all, even if that means handling lice, jellyfish stings, and worrying about her father.
- When the Circus Came to Town by Polly Horvath
Ivy finally makes a friend when Alfred move in next door. Unfortunately, not everyone in Ivy's town is excited to welcome a circus family to their quiet area. When more circus people start moving in, uneasiness grows.
- Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat by Lynne Jonell
- A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban
- Oggie Cooder by Sarah Weeks
- Millicent Min, Girl Genius by Lisa Yee