Revision as of 19:53, 20 November 2008 by Taz
Two year olds
- I Want To Be by Tony Ross
- What is the best way to be a princess ? "Be kind, like your father" said her mother."Be loving like your mother" said her father. The list goes on and on until the little princess decides how a princess should be.
- I Want My Dinner by Tony Ross
- The Queen tries to teach the Princess manners. When the Princess runs into a Beastie, she tries to teach it manners.
- Twenty-six Princesses by Dave Horowitz
- Even though the prince is a frog, all twenty-six princesses show up with their unique personalities. This is a fun alphabet book.
- Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? by Carmela Coyle
- An inquisitive little girl asks all kinds of questions about what it means to be a princess. A mother and daughter get to the heart of the matter and find out what it really means to be yourself.
Three years old and Up
- Princess Molly the Messy lives in a tower room in her castle. The rest of her royal family is neat and tidy. They complain about Molly's messy habits. Can they learn to appreciate her mess they way she does?
- Princess Smartypants is happy being a Ms., living with her pets, and doing as she pleases. She is pretty and rich, so all the princes want her to be theirs. Princess Smartypants will only agree if they can complete the tasks she assigns them.
- When a boy and a girl have to agree on a fairy tale to tell, they have two different ideas about what the story should be. They tell the tale together, and invent a mixed up story they both like.
- A little girl draws a paper princess and cuts her out. Before she has a chance to add some hair, the princess blows away. The paper princess travels through the air, visiting a carnival, a town, and a jay while searching for some hair and the girl who created her.
- No longer a favorite companion of the little girl, the paper princess longs to go out and make new friends. The dog tells her it's a hard world for small fragile things. Yet as a breeze carries the princess along she runs into a cat, a baby, and a boy. Finally a group of butterflies carry her on a long journey, where she finds a new friend.
- Princess Molly is very messy, all of her family though, are very neat and clean. Her room is referred to as the Tumble Tower because it is so messy. When the castle is flooded the whole family have to take refuge in her room, and find the value in having so much stuff in the Tumble Tower.
- Once there were three princesses who had everything anyone could ever want. However,they soon became bored. Thinking that servants had all the fun because they seemed so busy.Then the princesses became servants for a day. Who could believe there was so much to do? No matter how hard the work or how tired they got, they kept working, because Princesses are not quitters.