Difference between revisions of "Let's Eat - Books about Cooking and Food for Young Adults"
Revision as of 15:59, 12 February 2009
- A La Carte, by Tanita S. Davis
- Dear Julia, by Amy Bronwen Zemser
- Death By Eggplant, by Susan Heyboer O'Keefe
- Flavor of the Week, by Tucker Shaw
- Hot Lunch, by Alex Bradley
- Hot, Sour, Salty, Sweet, by Sherri L. Smith
- My Saucy Stuffed Ravioli: the life of Angelica Cookson Potts, by Cherry Whytock
and it's sequel, My Scrumptious Scottish Dumplings
- Tantalize, by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- Chew On This: Everything You Don't Want to Know about Fast Food, by Eric Schlosser and Charles Wilson
This is an updated and targeted-for-younger-folk version of Eric Schlosser's Fast Food Nation.
- Cooking Up a Storm, by Sam Stern
- I'm a Vegetarian: Amazing Facts and Ideas for Healthy Vegetarians, by Ellen Schwartz
- Teens Cook: how to Cook What You Want to Eat, by Megan and Jill Carle