Revision as of 17:46, 27 June 2009 by Admin
Whodunit? Mysteries for readers in grades 4 to 6.
- Gilda Joyce: Psychic Investigator by Jennifer Allison.
- Check out her series page!
- Windcatcher by Avi.
- How Come the Best Clues Are Always in the Garbage? by Linda Bailey
- Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett.
- The Drum, the Doll, and the Zombie by John Ballairs
- Freddy the Detective by Walter R. Brooks.
- The Dark Stairs: A Herculeah Jones Mystery by Betsy Cromer Byars
- Half-Moon Investigations by Eoin Colfer.
- Mr. Chickee's Funny Money\ by Christopher Paul Curtis.
- The Ghost of Fossil Glen by Cynthia DeFelice.
- Dangling by Lillian Eige.
- Jim Ugly by Sid Fleischman.
- The House on the Gulf by Margaret Peterson Haddix.
- The House of Dies Drear by Virginia Hamilton.
- The Summer of the Bonepile Monster by Aileen Henderson.
- Time Stops for No Mouse by Michael Hoeye.
- The Star Spangled Secret by K.M. Kimball.
- Orp and the FBI by Suzy Kline.
- Under the Mummy's Spell by Kate McMullan.
- Bernie Magruder and the Bats in the Belfry by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.
- Case of the Baker Street Irregulars: A Sherlock Holmes Story by Robert Newman.
- The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin.
- Reviewed by the Rapunzels summer book club.
- The Absolutely True Story of My Visit to Yellowstone with the Terrible Rupes by Willo Davis Roberts.
- Phantom Victory by Pamela F. Service.
- Into the Dream by William Sleator.
- The Case of the Missing Marquess: An Enola Holmes Mystery by Nancy Springer
- Check out the other books in the Enola Holmes series.
- The Mysterious Matter of I.M. Fine by Diane Stanley.
- One Ghost Too Many by Drew Stevenson.
- Casebook of a Private (Cat's) Eye by Mary Stolz.
- Sammy Keyes and the Skeleton Man by Wendelin Van Draanen.
- Check out the other Sammy Keyes mysteries.
- The Callender Papers by Cynthia Voigt.
- Peppermints in the Parlor by Barbara Brooks Wallace.