Holocaust Nonfiction for Young Adults
(Difference between revisions)
- After the Holocaust by Howard Greenfield
- The Beautiful Days of My Youth: My Six Months in Auschwitz and Plaszow by Ana Novac
- Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- Eleanor's Story: An American Girl in Hitler's Germany by Eleanor Garner
- Escape: Teens Who Escaped from the Holocaust to Freedom by Sandra Giddens
- Hello, America by Livia E. Bitton-Jackson
- Hidden Letters by Deborah Slier.
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- Hitler Youth: Growing Up in Hitler's Shadow by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
- Holocaust Memories: Speaking the Truth in Their Own Voices
- I Have Lived a Thousand Years: Growing Up in the Holocaust by Livia E. Bitton-Jackson
- In My Hands: Memories of a Holocaust Rescuer' by Irene Gut Opdyke
- I Will Plant You a Lilac Tree: A Memoir of a Schindler's List Survivor by Laura Hillman
- Kinderlager: An Oral History of Young Holocaust Survivors
- The Lost Childhood: A World War II Memoir by Yehuda Nir.
- MAUS I: A Survivor's Tale by Art Spiegelman
- Searching For Anne Frank: Letters from Amsterdam to Iowa
- The Secret of Priest's Grotto: A Holocaust Survival Story by Peter Lane Taylor.
- Surviving Hitler: A Boy in the Nazi Death Camps by Andrea Warren
- Tomi: A Childhood Under the Nazis by Tomi Ungerer
- Upon the Head of a Goat: A Childhood in Hungary, 1939-1944 by Aranka Siegal
- We're Alive and Life Goes On: Theresienstadt Diary by Mandlova Roubickova