Revision as of 16:38, 25 March 2010 by Liznoland
- Boston Jane: An Adventure by Jennifer L. Holm
- Jane, a young Philadelphia lady living in the mid 1800's, travels by ship around the Cape of Good Hope to meet and marry her betrothed on Shoalwater Bay on the wild Oregon coast. Along the way this plucky heroine learns that the fine points of being a "lady" are of little use on the frontier. For ages 9-12. There are two other books about Jane in this series.
- Boston Jane: Wilderness Days by Jennifer L. Holm
- Second book in the Boston Jane trilogy. If you enjoyed Boston Jane: An Adventure, you'll LOVE this! Jane sets off on an adventure through the wilderness with Jehu and Keer-Ukso to find the "ghost" of a man who used to trap with Mr.Russell. Now he is after Russell to get revenge. For ages 9-12. There are two other books in the about Jane in this trilogy.
- Boston Jane: The Claim by Jennifer L. Holm
- Third book in the Boston Jane trilogy. The arrival from Philadelphia of her spiteful nemesis Sally Biddle and the return of her corrupt ex-fiance Richard Baldt spell trouble for seventeen-year-old Miss Jane Peck, who has survived on her own in Shoalwater Bay, a community of white settlers and Chinook Indians in 1850s Washington Territory.