First Thursday Book Group of Greene Co. Library
This adult group meets on the first Thursday of every month at 7 pm in the meeting room of the Greene County Library. We pick the books we'll read every six months or so, by voting on member's suggestions. We read a combination of fiction and non-fiction. Everyone is welcome to attend. Please call 434-985-5227 for more information.
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (Nov. 6)
- A Judgment In Stone by Ruth Rendell (Dec. 4)
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (Jan 8, due to holiday)
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston (March 5, 2009)
- Washington Square by Henry James (April 2, 2009)