Do Something - Books about Making a Difference for Young Adults
- Start Something: You Can Make a Difference, by Earl & Tiger Woods.
- You Can Change Your World: Creative Ways to Volunteer and Make a Difference, by Sondra Clark, who is a 12-year-old chef who gets her peers involved.
- 50 Simple Things You Can Do To Save The Earth, by The Earth Works Group - The best way to save the Earth is to pick just one issue you care about...and make a sustained, committed effort to work on it.
- Fight for Peace: The Story of Anit-War Movements in America, by Ted Gottfried - Check out the efforts of Americans throughout history to take a stand for peace both at home and globally.
- Hope Was Here, by Joan Bauer - Sixteen-year-old Hope and her aunt to Mulhoney, Wisconsin, to work in the Welcome Stairways diner, and they become involved with a campaign to fight local corruption involving the town's mayor.
- Flush, by Carl Hiaasen
- Hoot, by Carl Hiaasen
DoSomething.org - inspiring teens to change the world, and giving them ways to do it.
This list was inspired by and based on the list created by Boulder Library.