Books with Bite: Attack of the Vampires
|Revision as of 14:30, 27 June 2009
Admin (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 14:20, 26 January 2010
Laini (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
|[[Category:Young Adult Fiction|Vampires]]||[[Category:Young Adult Fiction|Vampires]]|
|+||Demon in my View,|
|+||In the Forests of Night,|
|+||by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes|
|+||Valiant by Holly Black|
|+||City of Bones by Cassandra Clare|
|+||Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz|
|+||Blood and Chocolate by Curtis Klause|
|+||Parliament of Blood by Justin Richards|
|+||Tantalize and Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith|
|+||Shiver by Maggie Stienfvater|
|+||Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block|
|+||By These Ten Bones by Clare Dunkle|
|+||Dangerous Girls: The Taste of Night by R.L. Stine|
|+||Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith|
|+||Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey|
|+||Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow|
|+||The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith|
|+||Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber|
|+||Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl|
|+||Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey|
|+||The Eternal Kiss by Various Authors YASC Ete|
Revision as of 14:20, 26 January 2010
- Erin's been in therapy for half of her sixteen years, but is the problem her schizophrenia or vampires?
- Only his aunt and best friend know Vlad half-vampire, but when his missing teacher is replaced by a sinister substitute, he's afraid the his secret and the mystery about his parents' deaths are about to blast open. Follow Vlad in The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Ninth Grade Slays .
- Zoey Rebird enters the House of Night where she trains as an adult vampyre. The story continues with Betrayed,Chosenand Untamed.
- Schuyler Van Alen, from one of New York City's wealthiest families wonders if her unexpected changes have anything to do with her classmate who was found drained of blood. Find out more in Masquerade.
- Lucy had diabetes and an obsession with the dark side. She thinks they are related. Will she find out the truth or lose everything to the vampire she meets online?
- This manga series follows Hellsing, a secret British organization headed by the vampire Alucard in its quest to defend England against other vampires and monsters.
- Cole has been a heme and a teen for over 100 years. On a road trip with impulsive Sandor they have to track down a newcomer and see if he as what it takes to live without sunlight . . . or family.
- Sunny's twin sister Rayne was the one who wanted to be a vampire, but due to mistaken identity, Sunny's the one who's been bitten. Can she avoid eternal life? Check out the sequels Stake That! and Girls that Growl.
- Teens Lissa, a mortal vampire and Rose, her guardian, fled Montana's St. Vladimir's Academy two years ago. Now that they are back they must be on their guard against the powerful Strigoi vampires and losing their hearts to boys. Follow up with Frostbite.
- Vegan Vampire Morning is to be the first vampire to reveal himself to humans and prove that he can help them. Will his soy-blood substitute drinking self make it to the Vampire Pride parade? Find out here!
- Can 17 year old Bella find true love with a vegetarian vampire in the rainy woods of Forks? Or will she fall for friendly Jacob, the werewolf-next-door? You'll have to read New Moon, Eclipseand Breaking Dawnfor the whole story.
- A hilarious look at what it meas to choose to follow your parents into vampire-ism and how that limits your boyfriend choices.
- Cody doesn't need Charon the wolf to tell him that Vlad Dracul Magnet School isn't like his old high school. It also doesn't take him long to figure out that the super-strong, sun-hating students are vampires? Watch as Cody hilariously tries to get humans and vampires to get along.
- Gothy Raven always wanted to be a vampire. Can Alexander Sterling, who's just moved into town, make her dreams come true?
- Woodcutter Tomas' past threatens him and his son when the dead of Chust rise from the grave. Will Peter figure out Tomas' secret before the town wreaks revenge?
- Darren didn't think that Steve's invitation to the illegal freak show would be an invitation to his own funeral. Get chills with the rest of the series
- Quincie's best friend Keiren may be a werewolf, but is he behind the murders in Austin that may prevent her family's vampire-themed restaurant from opening?
- Pirates! Vampires! Twins!
- Cal carries the parasite that causes humans to be vampires. Can he warn all his ex-girlfriends before they create more? Last Days is the companion novel.
Demon in my View, In the Forests of Night, Midnight Predator, Shattered Mirror by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Valiant by Holly Black City of Bones by Cassandra Clare Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz Blood and Chocolate by Curtis Klause Parliament of Blood by Justin Richards Tantalize and Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith Shiver by Maggie Stienfvater Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block By These Ten Bones by Clare Dunkle Dangerous Girls: The Taste of Night by R.L. Stine Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey The Eternal Kiss by Various Authors YASC Ete