Interlibrary loan is a service available to JMRL patrons for materials not owned by the library system.
- There will be a $3.00 fee for each item requested on interlibrary loan. The $3 fee will be applied to your account even if the item is not picked up.
- Patrons should first check the online catalog by Title and Author to see if JMRL owns the item.
- An unblocked JMRL library card is required.
- Patrons should request, pick up and return the item to the same branch.
- Materials less than one year old are not available for interlibary loan.
- Use this form only for books, microfilm, videos or sound recordings.
- Magazine articles must be requested in person or on the phone.
- The request limit is three items per patron. More items can be requested as previous requests are returned.
- You will be notified by email, telephone or through postal mail when the item is received.
- Patrons are responsible for the costs and fees for lost or damaged books as assessed by the lending library.
Please fill out the form and select the Pickup Location (branch library).
Required fields are in *red.