Want to improve your computer skills or just get a little extra help?
One-on-one computer assistance with Greene County Library Staff.
Make a 45-minute appointment for instruction and assistance with your
Call 434-985-5227 to schedule, or ask in person.
Instruction will be provided on the following topics:
- Basic computer navigation, including the mouse, desktop, start screen,
finding files, copy & paste, opening and closing programs, and Windows
- Basic Internet searching.
- Signing up for and using web-based email accounts.
- Finding jobs online.
- Assistance with resumes.
- Assistance with online job applications.
- Assistance with research for school assignments
- Overdrive download and device assistance.